Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life...

" We don't always need to know where we are going as long as we know whom we are following. God is in control. Even when we wind up in strange places or unusual circumstances, the Father is not caught by surprise." - Mike Clay

" When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you." - Isaiah 43:2

I was reading these today and they just jumped out at me. The quote at the top reminds me that I don't need to worry because God knows what the next step is and He is in control and everything happens because He allows it to. The scripture verse reminds me that He will not give us more than we can handle. I have faced many times through out the past year that I feel like I might break. I may not know the reason why I am going through it at the time, but I do have to tell you that I have grown from each experience. I have been able to share my experience with people that needed to hear it. God has grown my relationship with my husband through it all. He has shown me what a miracle I have right in front of me through my baby girl. Anyway, I have been thinking about these things all day and just wanted to share a little bit of my heart...

No comments: