Monday, April 20, 2009

A glimpse into the exciting life...

I think that we have decided that we need a springtime home to escape all of the allergy problems here. Lauren is doing much better, but I am still really struggling with some sort of sinus/respitory thing. Ugh! What you get for living in the Ohio Valley.

Being the parent of a three year old just keeps getting more confusing, surprising....I'm not sure what the word should be! This morning she informed us that "Hippopotamus" is actually "Hippotapotamus". "You and Daddy need to say it right!" She is also learning how to butter you up in order to try to get out of things. Yesterday she was going was to have to get punished for something that happened and when I walked in the room right before Paul was getting ready to carry out the punishment, she looked at me and said "Mommy, my daddy is a really nice man." It is hard not to laugh at times! Life continues to be so much fun as we work with her to learn new things and surprise at the same time at what she already knows at the age of three. We pray that life is treating you all well and you have a reason to celebrate as we enter into this new season!

No comments: