Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life...

I'm sorry it has been so long I have written on here. Life has been busy! It seems that the weather can't make up it's mind about being hot or cold so everyone has been sick.All three of us have had probably every respitory issue out there. Lauren is currently getting over her first bout of pneumonia. On top of her being exhausted and crabby, I am having to force disgusting tasting antibiotics down her. Poor girl! This has been one of the scarier things I have experienced. I called the Dr. about her constant congestion and they told me it was possibly allergies. So we gave her claratin. Well, two days ago she woke up and had some issues breathing. After dealing with three seizures, I wasn't about to play around. We rushed to the pediatrician and they gave her a breathing treatment and put her on some strong drugs. They said that she was having some issues with her left lung and we need to go back in two weeks to check her breathing. We are looking forward to spring coming and staying for awhile! We pray that all of you have a very blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Wilson family said...

I am so sorry! How scarey. Will keep her in my prayers.