Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Day?

Well, Valentines day has come and gone. No, I did not get my Lexus, but I did get a rice cooker that I had been asking for and chocolate strawberries. Can't complain! We played hookie from church and drove up to Indianapolis to see my parents who happened to be in town for the weekend. Lauren had been asking for days to go visit her grandma so we  let Lauren go home with them.  I will go drive up this weekend to pick her up in D.C.  I was so excited to have a day or so to get some things done around the house. I purged Lauren's room and sorted through her too small clothes. I got caught up on all the laundry. Now that it's been a day, I miss my girl! It probably wouldn't be so bad if we weren't snowed in here and my husband wasn't going to be at work all night! So much for my week of valentines.....

3 comments:

Tracey said...

That's awesome of your parents to keep Lauren for a week. I'm sure they enjoy it!! Hope your week is restful :)

ginmommy said...

Your gonna drive up to D.C. to pick her up??? Isn't there like 95 feet of snow there right now??

Arthur Family said...

Well, my mom can't bring her back down so it was the only option. They aren't going to have anymore snow for awhile, but yes, they had like 30 inches. Me and my family sedan can do anything!