Sunday, July 25, 2010

Color on the wall!


Lauren's new walls....she asked for polkadots so Paul gave them to her!








The valance.....no sewing!


This is what I walked into when I went to check on her one night. Snoring with a russian fur hat on her head!



Everything has been pretty busy here. We have been trying to get our walls painted, finally! No more builder beige! I have been busy this week trying to prepare for the kindergarten year. Lesson plans and a school day schedule.  Our start date is going to have to be flexible due to having three babies in the next three weeks that I am waiting on. Busy! Anyway, Lauren is really excited to start school. I got her books out of the box and she just sat there saying "Oh, thank you, Mommy! Real live school books all for me!" Lets see if she stays that excited in the coming years! 
Paul and I just celebrated our 8th anniversary this past week. I can't believe it's been that long! Life seems to be going by faster and faster. My baby is in kindergarten and reading, next she'll be going ot college and getting married.....sigh, I better stop, I might start crying!

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Paul did a really good job on the polka dots!!! Also, love the hat on her while she's sleeping!!!

Tracey said...

LOVE the polka dots! Very cute. Lauren is getting so big. Makes me sad to think of the kids growing up! We seriously need to do a play date with some of the blog girls!!!!!