Friday, August 6, 2010

Here it is...

Some dear sweet people have challenged a blog off. The subject is "Favorite Things." Here you go, Friends!

Fountian cherry coke from Steak n' Shake. The .29 cent charge for the cherry syrup is so worth it!

HGTV - I love to watch people take a horrid looking room or yard and transform it into beauty. Then I dream about what I would do if I had the money. Then I get slightly depressed....it's a vicious cycle! :)

Flip Flops - A girl's pedicure needs to breathe!

Fall/Cool weather - I love the feeling of putting a sweatshirt on for the first time when it gets cool. When you can combine a sweatshirt and the flip flops for a week or so, that is the best!

Ethnic Food - I'll try anything once, but I love mexican (hole in the wall, real mexican restaurant food!) and my new favorite is Somolian food. Yum!

No judgement! I like country music. Not the twangy, roadhouse, "you think my tractors sexy stuff."  I like Lady Antebellum,  Zack Brown Band, etc. I am a bit picky when it comes to music.

Favorite verse - Isaiah 43:2   Go read it! It has become the verse that has spoken to me over these last months.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Glad you joined in the fun ;) You know fountain cherry cokes are really yummy!!! And I love that you like to combine sweatshirts and flip-flops!!! How cute. Fun stuff!!!