Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kindergarten!

Holy Cow! We did it! We made it through the first three days of kindergarten. For those of you who don't know, we decided to homeschool for a while and see where God leads us. This decision did not come easily at all. It was a very long few years (seriously, it was years!) of me arguing with God and telling him NO! Apparently, God won! Anyway, I am so proud of my child! She has jumped right in and done really well with our new schedule. She came into my room really early this morning and said "Mommy, hurry! The sun is up, we need to start our school day! " It made me smile! I'm glad she is so happy!

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

What system are you doing?? I'm considering homeschool for Pierce since we will now have to pull him out. I have no clue what to do though.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog, I had not noticed paulandbetsy.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Carry on the great work!