Monday, March 15, 2010

Organization Destination

Ok, I have something to confess....I have a problem when it comes to organizing papers.. I can make things look organized at a glance, but if you look closer it's really a mess. One of the biggest issues that Paul and I have is trying to find something when we need it. It's the typical "Where is ___?  "I don't know. I thought you had it."  Things seemed to just end up in a stack on the desk. I finally decided that I was sick of it. I found an awesome website that is geared toward helping you organize your home. It's http://www.organizedhome.com/  I love it! I am slightly OCD and this site helps me use it in a positive way.  This site helped me put together a whole filing system that is practical and something that both Paul and I will use. I'm so excited to be free of all my paper clutter! No more sifting through papers!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Awesome! I'll check it out, too. I'm the same as you...want to be organized, but it doesn't happen.

ginmommy said...

We are ALWAYS trying to find stuff, drives me LOCO.