Monday, March 1, 2010

Time goes by...

The hardest thing about this fast from fiction is filling up my time with productive things and not replacing my addiction with another one! I am doing better than I thought I would.  I have only read one fiction book in two weeks. The book on cd that I listened to on the way home from my mom's doesn't count because it was an educational biography! At least that's what I'm telling myself...
Lauren and I made it back from D.C. in one piece, barely....one slightly scary event involving driving through a blizzard and having a tow truck pull us out of a snow bank. We were fine and the car was fine. The most hilarious part was Lauren yelling from the back seat that daddy would be quite upset with me if I went "sledding" down the road again! I thank God for His protection over us! I have some pictures to post from our trip, but I can't figure out how to get them off my camara phone onto the computer. My digital camara died as soon as I actually wanted to use it! Figures!
March is looking to be pretty busy. Waiting on two babies to make their way into the world and trying to get some massage clients in where I can.  I find myself wondering why I feel so worn out sometimes when I only have one child. There are so many of you who have multiple children and full time jobs! You brave women, you! Maybe I'm just getting wimpy...

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

So glad you guys made it back safely!!! Keep up the fasting of the books, you can do it :)

Tracey said...

I am so glad you guys were safe!! How scary.

Exciting about new babies on the way! I'd love to hear more about your experiences as a doula.